Superman to the Rescue!

Superman to the Rescue!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Girls, Girls, Girls

Isaac and I went to a Brownie meeting today. It actually turned into a baby shower, with a few manners lessons thrown in!


As soon as the girls walked into the room they all were crazy for Isaac and wanted to hold him. We spent about 20 minutes passing Isaac around (after the girls all raced to the bathroom to wash their hands!) Then the girls learned how to do place settings, and then the party began! Though the hardest part for the girls was practicing the good manner of waiting for everyone to have food before they could begin eating. They also learned good manners for getting food from a buffet, such as not taking all of the strawberries at once! While the girls chowed down, actually they were the quietest I think I've ever heard them during snack time, I opened Isaac's gifts. He now has a ton of great books to read over and over and over again! He has quite a large library now!



We had a great afternoon! And what a little flirt Isaac is, towards the end of the party he was throwing smiles all around! We also got a lot of offers for babysitting, so it was a success all around!

Oh and by the way...it is spirit week at their school...today happened to be mismatch and crazy hair day...so they aren't really that fashion challenged! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment