at 12 lbs 6 oz and 23 1/4" tall...is 2 months and 5 days old Isaac Keaton!
We had our two month doctor appointment this morning...which also means shots!
I am happy to report that both Mommy and Daddy held it together with no tears. And I have to say that Isaac did pretty good as well...lots of screaming and turning bright red, but it didn't take too long to settle back down. It also didn't help that he was starting to get hungry, so we weren't too sure which he was more mad about!
The Doc also gave him a clean bill of health and said that Isaac was a good looking baby and coming along just as he should! Yeah! Maybe I can start to worry a little less...but who are we kidding!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor little guy! Did his bottom lip come out and were there real tears or just indignant and mad? Hope he sleeps really good tonight! kiss from Mimi H
ReplyDelete