After a long day at the Zoo, Isaac had earned a lollipop (or popsicle as he liked to call it.) So as we started our journey home he got to enjoy it. But a long day of fun also means a tuckered out little boy! I'm amazed at the sheer will power that it took for him to fight off succumbing to sleep...so many times! Some times you just can't put a good sucker down!
I apologize for the length of the video...but he just wouldn't stop being so cute!
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Darling Pictures! I've just got to know if you EVER got that sucker away, or did he wake up miles later, with it in hand and reusume his licks?!!!! Mimi Hyla.
ReplyDeleteThe Omaha trip sounds like fun. I did call you at work on Thursday and didn't get you. That explains it!!